Situated along the Swan River, bordering the Darling Scarp and the Indian Ocean, Perth is Australia’s fourth-largest city with so much to see and do for all. Explore Western Australia’s top attraction, Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Visited by nearly 6 million people a year, this area boasts magnificent views. Wander around the city on foot, or take a free CATS (Central Area Transport Service) bus around the CBD. Recharge by renting a bicycle to ride along the flat, scenic bike paths by the Swan River.
Home to some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches, Cottesloe Beach is a definite favourite amongst locals and tourists alike. The Perth Mint, the Art Gallery of Western Australia, and the Aviation Heritage Museum are also worth a visit.
Take an excursion to the nearby town of Fremantle. Elevate your senses at the nature reserve found on car-free Rottnest Island to admire seals, dolphins, and whales. Or explore the renowned microbreweries and wineries in Swan Valley. Pristine national parks and unpopulated coastlines are easily reachable.
For some exhilarating entertainment, attend an Australian rules football game or cricket match at Optus Stadium. View some of Perth’s many cutting-edge and luxury brand boutiques, or shop for designer labels at factory prices at Water Town. Savour some of Perth’s delightful cuisine in vibrant Northbridge, Perth’s cultural and entertainment centre.
Arts & Culture
- Perth Concert Hall 0.3 km/0.2 miles
- Aspects of Kings Park 2.8 km/1.7 miles
- St. Mary's Cathedral 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Royal Perth Hospital 0.6 km/0.3 miles
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre 1.5 km/0.9 miles
- David Jones Shops 0.4 km/0.3 miles
- Myer City Store 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- The Perth Mint 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Perth Arena 1.7 km/1.1 miles
- Optus Stadium
- Train Station 0.9 km/0.5 miles